Today, I became very proud of myself. Not only are we just coming towards the end of week 3 of NaNoWriMo, but I have also managed to achieve 45,000 making me way ahead of schedule for completing NaNoWriMo for this year! This is my first in NaNoWriMo and I’m already patting myself on the back for knowing that I will finish in this first year. But this first book is far from over. Of course we are on Chapter 28 and that means we are quite far into the story. Lots of exciting things have happened and there have already been some characters who have met their demise. It’s been quite tense trying to tell the story that has been playing out in my head but it seems to be working.
Last time I blogged I put up the cover for the book for everyone to see. I’m looking at getting this book published as you all know so having the cover is obviously a step in the right direction.
The Kingmaker is now the official title of the first in the trilogy of books that will in the end make the saga. Of course that means there will be, possibly, three trilogies in total spanning three generations of Kingmakers. With Christmas coming up I’m working hard to get it all ready so you can all have your own copies but it leaves me with the complicated problem of whether to to have a Print to Order, so for every one of you that orders the book online will receive a real copy in your hands from the book publisher or to have an ebook and publish it this way to have it easily distributed to the masses.
Of course, I can only hope that it will all come together and be a successful book series. I hope you all enjoy it when it comes out.
- NaNoWriMo: The Kingmaker (kingmakersaga.wordpress.com)
- The Kingmaker joins NaNoWriMo (kingmakersaga.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Chapter 23 and a Bonus, The Front Cover! (kingmakersaga.wordpress.com)
- Quiting NaNoWriMo & main novel progress (talesofelin.com)
- NaNoWriMo: I’m writing! Caramel Mix is on the way! (authordominiquelwatsonblog.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Update: 10 More Days to Go! (clairevioletthropeexpress.wordpress.com)