Welcome to another update on how The Kingmaker is shaping up. First off, I have finally hit the 50,000 word mark for NaNoWriMo 2013 and officially been declared a winner. This is a big achievement for me and I’m very proud. The motivation that NaNoWriMo has given me has compelled me to push forward with my book and has really broken all my boundaries. With that I am also looking further into publishing my work. Looking up various book publisher for self publishing and seeing what options I have.
You may have also noticed that I now, finally, have a twitter account! You can follow me @KingmakerSaga on twitter, just click the link to the right and get updates as I post them. It’s the easiest way for you all to keep abreast with what’s happening with the book.
I’ve also flown through to Chapter 32 in the novel and seen some great character and story progression, the story is in full swing and the conspiracy against our Kingmaker and the those it affects have all been set in motion, though the catastrophic series of events that follows as a result will hopefully have you on the edge of your seat, burning through to make it to the next chapter.
Till next time,
- NaNoWriMo: The Kingmaker (kingmakersaga.wordpress.com)
- The Kingmaker: Chapter 28 (kingmakersaga.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo: Chapter 23 and a Bonus, The Front Cover! (kingmakersaga.wordpress.com)
- I Won NaNoWriMo! (musingsbyalia.com)
- Are You Participating in NaNoWriMo 2013? (brunsamanda3.wordpress.com)